|Image Source: Socialmediaraw|
Facebook fan pages are the best way to communicate with your customers. You can reach many people through Facebook pages as millions of people already using this social network. Facebook always updates its design and features. We have one feature here which we use less. Now you can post in Facebook pages with targeted audience. Yes it’s true. Many of you had noticed about the new change. A target symbol is added below the text box of post. It will now facilitate you to choose which type of audience you want to convey your message.
It will be like magic wand for the business pages because you can target the audience by yourself. Suppose you have something related to teens or specifically for boys, so you can use this tool to reach out only teen boys in your Facebook page. Isn’t it cool? So only teens will respond you and others can’t see that post. Simple, isn’t?
Let’s see how we can post a targeted post in Facebook pages.
STEPS FOR POSTING TARGETED POST IN FACEBOOK.
- First Login to your Facebook Account.
- Go to your page.
- Now just click the text box of post, a target symbol will appear below. See the image.
- Now choose your audience and post.
You can target the audience by the below options.
- Gender: Select the gender Male or Female.
- Relationship Status: Single, In Relationship, Married.
- Educational Status: Graduate, School etc.
- Interested In: Men, Women.
- Age: Select the age of your targeted audience.
- Location: Select the location.
- Language: Sort your audience by their languages.