Do you make mistakes? Does your typo ruins your social status? If so, I have good news for you. Facebook, after long time enables the most demanded feature in Facebook that is editing a Facebook Post. Yes, now you can edit your Facebook status update on the go. Many users of Facebook are giving positive response to this update. It has been a week since Facebook rolled out this new feature. Many users still don’t know about this power given to them. Here I will tell you how to edit your Facebook status and make them correct. I noticed one more thing. Facebook will now let you to hide stories from your news feed. Yes, double good news. It will definitely help you to keep unrelated or bad posts away from your eyes.
Facebook delayed this update. Many people were waiting for this power since long time. Actually Facebook intentionally delayed this because people may misuse of this thing. For example, if Mr. A posted “Like this if you are a legend!” and Mr. B responded by liking it, and after some time Mr. A changes it to “Like this if you are a Dog!” Then Mr. B will be insulted in social media. This is the major drawback of this feature. I hope you will not misuse it. Am I Right? 🙂
So let’s start. I will show you how you can change your Facebook status update in simple steps.
How to Edit Facebook Status?
- First Log in to your Facebook Account and locate your wrong status update.
- After that, hovers your mouse on that post. You will see small arrow will pop up click on that.
- You will see “Edit” button. Click it.
- Now you can edit your status, correct it and save it.
How To Hide Status From Your News Feed.
- Spot your unwanted status or story. It can be anything. Suppose you got a friend and he post anything, you can simply hide that from your news feed and that post will never come in front of your eyes.
- After getting that post, simply hovers your mouse.
- A small arrow will come, click on that.
- Click on”I don’t want to see this” and all done.