Sometimes we find it difficult to uninstall a software or application when it is interrupted or incomplete. We can’t uninstall it and also we can’t install the same. Many people have faced this problem at least once. If you are a computer lover then you must be installing several software. If the installation interrupts due to any reason like power failure or system hangs up then you may find it difficult to remove all the extracted data of that software. Some software won’t work with incomplete installation. So to install it again, you have to uninstall the previous one. Sometimes we can’t uninstall also due to some missing files in our system. This can create a major problem. But don’t worry, read on to get rid of that incomplete software installation. Remove it and again install it.
I am going to show you a free and easy way to solve this type of problem. No matter which operating system you use. It will work on all windows. Microsoft provides us a free utility that can remove incomplete software from our system. It will do a clean uninstallation of any software. Just try it and remove unwanted software from your PC. The application which we are going to use is known as Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter.
Steps To Remove Incomplete Installed Software.
- First of all close all the running applications. If possible reboot your PC.
- After that, go to this site.
- Click on “run now” button.
- Your system will download a file. Execute that file by double clicking on it.
- If you get any pop up for permission click on “Yes”.
- After that, you will get an installation wizard of Microsoft Fix it.
- Click on “Accept”.
- It will download necessary components. Wait till download completes.
- After downloading, you will be asked for two options click for the second one.
- Wizard will automatically detect problem in your system.
- It will ask you whether you have problem in installing a program or uninstalling. In our case, click on Uninstall.
- It will check all registry and path for problems. After that, it will give you a list of software which is installed in computer. Click on your incomplete software and then click “Next”. If you can’t see your program just click on “Not Listed” and hit “Next”.
- Now just sit back. Microsoft Fix it will try to delete all the components associated with that program and it will uninstall that software.