Do you know, Facebook does back up of your shared data? Yes, you can download all your photos, information and friends details too in just simple steps. This will help you to create a backup of your data on your computer system. Facebook creates archive for all these data and it will send you through mail once the process is completed. So it is very easy and convenient to backup all your data in just one click. The reason may vary because people will back up their data for many reasons. For example if you are going to delete or deactivate your account then you may backup all files and pictures you uploaded to Facebook. This will help you to see all your memorable images without logging in to your account again. Let’s see how you can back up your data with ease.
Backing up you data is very easy on Facebook. Before backup, check that you have full control on your Facebook linked mail address. Because this backup will contain all your private data so treat this like a password. You may get all things you uploaded on Facebook. For example images, your information, email ids, mobile number, friends details, and even all chats. The size of the file will be vary according to your activity in Facebook. If you are active daily, then you may have many files and pictures. So in this case it will be larger. On the other hand if you log in very less then you may have less images and data. Make sure you are on desktop PC before doing this. So let’s start. Follow the steps and you can back up your data easily.
Steps for Downloading Backup Data of Facebook
- Log in to your account using your credentials.
- Click on the small gear button located on top right corner.
- After that, click on “Account Settings”.
- Now you will be on “General” tab.
- Now click on “Download a copy” which is written at last of that page.
- You may see a page like below screen shot. Click on “Start My Archive”.
- Facebook will ask for your password. Enter it and click “Submit”.
- You may see a message now. Just click on “Start My Archive” again.
- Now you are done. Just sit back and wait for the mail which Facebook will send to you with your backup attachment.