If you are annoyed by the notification from your friends then this post is dedicated to you. Yes, today I am going to show you a simple thing which will make your life easier on Facebook. I will show you how to remove or block unwanted app notification in your Facebook. If you don’t like playing games or using apps on Facebook, then you must also hate the notifications from any apps. You don’t have to do any major changes and you don’t need any technical skills for this change. It is just a simple settings which you can do on your Facebook profile. Let us see how you can do these settings in just simple steps.
If we talk about the notifications, then it is really annoying. Actually Facebook apps sends you that notification when your friend do some activity in that app. Now it is not your friend’s fault. The culprit is that particular Facebook app. If you get request for any apps then it is not your friend who is sending that. It is the game or app itself which make your friend to click on invite button to go forward or to gain some extra credits. So shouting at your friends will not work. We have to disable all notification from that app. Below I am going to show a step by step tutorial. Just follow it and get rid of crapy notifications on Facebook.
Steps to Block App Notifications on Facebook
- Log in to your account.
- Click on gear icon at top right corner.
- After that, click on “Account Settings”.
- In the left side, you will find “Notification” tab. Click on that.
- Now see last option “App requests and activity”.
- Now just uncheck the app from which you don’t like to receive notifications.
- After that click on “close” button.
- Now you are free from unwanted app notifications. Enjoy.
Steps to Block App Requests
- Log in to your Facebook by entering your credentials.
- Click on small gear button. After that click on “Account Settings”.
- In the right side you may get one tab named as “Blocking”.
- Click on “Blocking”.
- You will get “Block Apps” section in last. In that click on that text box and type your unwanted app name. You can block many apps at one time.