It feels really bad when someone steals your photos and claim that they own that pictures. It is really annoying and we just sit helpless and can do nothing. The only thing we can do is to message or to shout at that thief. But don’t worry. After reading this post you can limit this problem to some extent. Yes, you heard it right! You can copyright all your Facebook photos very easily. You just have to follow this tutorial and copyright all your original pictures. If you are a photographer then it will work best for you to keep your original contents and your audience will know you as a professional. Read on and add a copyright symbol to Facebook pictures.
Have you heard about DMCA? It is a copyright act which governs the original content on the internet. Any type of media, text or software can be registered here for copyright. It stands for Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Digital Millennium Copyright Act US Title 17 Chapter 512 (c) (3) protects the original content on the web. By using this service, you can easily copyright your photos.
Does it Works?
Steps to Copyright Your Facebook Photos.
- First of all upload all your original pictures to one album. This works with albums, not on single photos.
- You must upload original pictures that is clicked by you or created by you.
- After that visit DMCA website here.
- Create an account and log in.
- After that click on “Get Facebook Albums”. Make sure you are logged in to Facebook also.
- After that give permission to DMCA app and get the photos.
- Select which album you want to copyright, Add the text which you want to display on watermark and click on “Watermark this Album”.
- You have to wait sometime depending upon the number of photos in your album.
- After successful processing, you may get a new link to you album. Check out and see whether all images has watermark or not.