Ah! Who doesn’t like browsing? Everyone do like it. Even I like surfing the internet very much. But what if the image in the page you are browsing is bad? Or your internet connection is slow that it cannot download images properly? Yes you are right. You must disable that image as soon as possible. There are many reasons to block images in web page. If you disable images and photos in the web page then you can browse internet 50% faster than usual. If you using Firefox browser and want to block images then you may find it difficult to do that. This is just because the latest version of Mozilla Firefox doesn’t give permission to disable images in websites. You cannot find the option to disable the image in the settings menu. Here in this post I will show you how you can disable each and every photo in the websites that can affect your browsing or internet speed. So let’s start.
Since we don’t have any option to block images, so we have to install some other extensions to do the same settings for us. Installing this extension is very simple and also to do the rest of the settings. If you are using an updated Firefox then you have to install this. There is no other option to block images. I have given all the procedures in simple steps so you can do it easily and fast. Just follow the simple steps and get rid of unwanted images in your web page.
Steps for Blocking Images in Firefox.
- I guess you are from your Firefox browser. If not, then open your browser and load this page in that browser.
- After doing this click here.
- Install the add-on by clicking on “Add to Firefox” button.
- Add on will be downloaded now. Just click on “Install”.
- After installing, Firefox will ask you to restart the browser. Just click on restart and done.
- To use the add-on just click on the image blocker icon. See the screen shot below.