If you spend most of the time sitting in front of your desktop or laptop, then this one is for you. If you use your computer for work then this application will help to improve your productivity on your computer. A light weight and easy to install application can monitor your usage pattern on your computer. You can easily watch your working habit on computer and I bet you will be shocked to see your results. It tracks almost all applications and web apps which you use for work or for entertainment. This service comes with various great features and can help you to maximize your productivity. Have a look at the working and features of this application RescueTime.
This software is really awesome and it works silently in background. It uses very less resources of your system and hence it will not slow down your system. It is actually a client which you have to download and install on your computer and the rest of work like monitoring and accessing the data can be done from RescueTime website. They have free as well as premium versions too. In free version you can access data of your usage but you will have limited data summary. Premium users can get detailed information about their activity. I guess a summary is also enough to monitor your activity on the internet.
Easy to access, and simple to understand. It works like a charm and you can see your data right in your inbox also. They send weekly report on your registered email ID. Let us see how you can install it and figure out how we can access recorded data.
Steps for Installing RescueTime
- Visit RescueTime website and click on “Sign Up”.
- Select a plan. Click free one if you want it free. Otherwise go for paid option. It gives a 14 days trial period.
- After that, enter your information and hit “Sign Up”.
- Now they will ask you to install the client on your desktop. Just click “Download” button.
- After downloading, double click the file and complete installation.
- You will be asked to login again through browser. Just complete that steps and you are done.
- Now just sit back and monitor your usage.