Finally Nokia announced its brand new Android smartphones which was expected. Nokia declared this phones at Mobile World Congress 2014. Before the official announcement, the specification was leaked and people was already talking about this new phone. As the Nokia X leaked specifications was not so accurate, but still it has similar configurations. Nokia surprised us with three models that is Nokia X, Nokia XL and Nokia X+. All three can run Android applications easily. Nokia is planning to introduce this device in Q2 of this year. That means you have to wait some more to own this awesome mobile. Here, you can see all specifications of the phone which was officially declared. Have a look.
We are going to discuss about three devices here. All three was announced at the same time. If you think about price, Nokia says that it will be cheaper. You can get this phone around $120. Nokia XL will be slightly expensive as it has some enhanced features. I want to say that in this Nokia X series, the Android is not the operating system. It has Nokia’s OS and this OS supports all Android apps as well. So you will not get Play Store, but you can install apps directly from Yandex store. Let us see the features of all three phones.
Nokia X Full phone Specification
- Nokia X sports 4 inch of IPS LCD touch screen which will render high quality graphics.
- If we talk about the camera, Nokia X will have 3 MP of camera which will be fixed focus. It is a normal camera without flash.
- Nokia X has Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 1 GHz dual core processor and 512 MB of RAM.
- It has 4 GB of mass memory and can be expandable up to 32 GB. Which can hold large number of data.
- It is a 3G phone and supports dual SIM as well.
- As I said, this phone will run on Nokia X software platform. This OS will support almost all android applications.
- It has USB 2.0, Bluetooth Wi-Fi. Sensors are proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
- Let us see the power house of this device. It has 1500 mAh battery which can give you 10 hours of talk time.