Due to the popularity of the WhatsApp application, many people keep WhatsApp in both mobile phones and also on PC. WhatsApp in Windows computer is common these days. You can install any android application using a software called Bluestacks app player. I think you know about this. It creates Android environment on your desktop PC and in runs applications same as your mobile phones. Many people have security issues if we install WhatsApp on PC because anybody who can access your PC can read chats easily by opening Bluestacks. So here, I will show you one simple and effective trick to lock your WhatsApp by pattern lock or password same as your smartphone. Let’s see how it is possible.
Believe me it is really simple. You don’t have to do any technical things to password protect your WhatsApp. We already know that Bluestacks supports almost all Android applications. So here, we are going to use an App Locker to lock the apps. It will work same as your mobile. App locker is an android application which can lock other applications on your mobile with numeric password or pattern. We will install the same app in Bluestacks and then we can lock WhatsApp and other apps too. Have a look.
Steps to Lock WhatsApp in Bluestacks
- First of all I assume that you have Bluestacks installed and working fine. Next, you have to download App Lock APK file.
- After downloading APK file double click on that and install it in your Bluestacks.
- After successful installation, open the App Locker application on your Bluestacks app player.
- If it doesn’t runs properly, go to “Settings” and then “Change App Size”.
- Find App Lock and change the size of the app to “Tablet”. And then hit “Done”.
- Now you can easily access App Lock. Now add password by clicking on settings and lock WhatsApp and other apps which you want to keep private.
- You can also set a pattern lock for these apps. Always set a hard and easy to remember pattern.
- Done! Now just sit back and relax. All your chats and personal messages are password protected.