Planning to buy a new smartphone? Have a look at the new Moto G. Stunning look, awesome features and low budget phone all in one box! Today, I see many people praising this smartphone for its quality and features. In Indian market, it gained tremendous fame. Within minutes the first lot from Flipkart was sold out. Now Motorola is exporting new units of Moto G and expanding its sales in India. Motorola, after a long gap introduced such phone which changed the market of India. Motorola’s Moto G smartphones are available now for purchases. It is an Android OS phone and because of this it climbed the sales chart in no time. I am sure you know at least some of the features of this phone as it is very famous now. Let us see what it has and how it made more sales than others in less time.
Motorola’s Moto G seems like a simple mobile phone. It doesn’t have any striking look. It similarly looks like Micromax or XOLO mobile phones. But in quality, it is an awesome device. Simple and attractive, Moto G has number of features which you will love to have in your mobile device. The camera quality, memory and the operating system makes it different from other. Have a look.
Specifications of Moto G
- Let’s start from the main component of the mobile for which users give more importance. Motorola Moto G has IPS LCD capacitive 4.5 inches touchscreen. It has 720 x 1280 HD display with 16 million colors which will deliver crisp and clear visuals for you.
- Moto G has Android operating system version 4.3 Jelly Bean which can be upgradable easily with latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- The physical components is also best. It has Quad Core CPU of 1.2 GHz which is awesome. Has Andreno 305 GPU for good gaming experience. It has 1 GB of RAM too.
- Let’s talk about the memory of this phone. Moto G comes with two options. The 8 GB phone and one 16 GB. Both will have internal storage and unfortunately you cannot use external memory here. These two types of phones has same features but memory is different.
- Networking is also best in this smartphone. It is a 3G phone with HSDPA 21 MBPS speed. GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi with hotspot and USB 2.0 with USB host.
- Now let’s click a picture with Moto G! It has 5 mega pixel with autofocus and LED flash. The camera quality is also good as compared to other phones in same price group. It can record videos in 720px HD. It has secondary camera for video chatting of 1.3 Megapixel. Touch focus, face detection, geo tagging etc. adds extra value to its camera.
- It has sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass which will enhance your experience. Addition to this you will get 50 GB of Google Drive and many pre-installed apps.
- The battery of Moto G is non removable and it has power of 2070 mAh. It gives talk time of approx. 24 hours.