I know this is really easy to do but for our newbie users I will guide you how to convert or start a Wi-Fi hotspot in your computer or laptop to use your PC’s internet connection on other device. No doubt if you have a fast broadband connection on PC you will be eager to use the same speed on mobile phones. But the major drawback is hotspots are not pre-installed on you system. So now, we will use a simple and free application which can share your primary internet connection with other devices. Light weight, simple, fast and easy to access. This application will help you to create a hotspot. Have a look.
Things Needed For Wi-Fi Hotspot
Procedure to start Wi-Fi hotspot
- After successful installation of the above mentioned software, open it by double clicking on it.
- A warning message may appear, click on “Yes” to start the application.
- Now you can see the control panel of Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Set a name for your Hotspot in the “hotspot Name” field.
- After that set a password for your Wi-Fi connection.
- In the “Internet Source”, select your active net connection.
- You can restrict maximum number of users too in the “Max Clients” section.
- After setting up these normal settings, hit on “Start Hotspot”.
- Your Hotspot will be started in seconds.