If you are facing slow internet speed then try these tips. May be after performing this you will get faster internet! Yes, slow internet speed really hurts. It wastes our time and energy. We get angry on internet if we have to do something and suddenly you face slow internet speed. That is the worst scenario in today’s life. To enjoy allure of the internet, we have to do some basic things which really works. You may know all these tips but if you don’t please read all the tips it will really help. No matter what connection you have DSL, dial up or wireless. These tips and tricks are useful for internet speed boosting. Let us see all the tips.
I have listed five main tips which I found very useful. I hope you will like it. This all tips can be performed easily with any operating system. I am showing in the latest Windows 8.1. But the tips will be same for every computer. Let us see the tips and tricks to get faster internet.
Update your Operating System
Latest and Updated Browser
Change DNS Settings.
- Go to RUN by pressing Windows key and R key at same time. (Win key + R).
- Type ”ncpa.cpl” (without quotes) and hit “OK”.
- You will see your Internet connections. Select your current internet connection and right click on it.
- Select “Properties” and then click on “Networking” tab.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click “Properties”.
- Now if you have any other IP address there, note it down in a piece of paper and change the settings with this.
- You can see the IP 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 is the IP of Google DNS.
- Now do the settings click “OK” and enjoy speed with better DNS. You can the same for IPV6 too.