The awesome and best smartphone messaging app WhatsApp is installed almost all mobile phones. The WhatsApp messenger is easy to set up and also very easy to use. Billions of messages are sent daily from this application which helps us to reduce the SMS cost. I bet you also use this application to connect with your friends and family. Today, we will discuss the top tricks and tips of WhatsApp which will amaze you. You can do lots of things with your WhatsApp application. You can hide status, profile picture or you can also hide WhatsApp images from gallery! Yes, we will going to share all these WhatsApp tricks only for you. So read on and get more with your favorite messaging app.
After Facebook and WhatsApp amalgamation, WhatsApp is updating and it is getting more and more popular. Here we are going to show you five simple and awesome WhatsApp tricks and tips which you should know. Try these tricks on your mobile phone and see what else you can do with this superb app. Here we are going to discuss about the WhatsApp for Android operating system. So some of the tricks will only work for Android. Let us see the five top WhatsApp tricks and tips. Have a look.
Hide WhatsApp Images or Videos from Gallery
- Open File Manager
- Go to WhatsApp folder.
- After that open “Profile Pictures” folder.
- Copy “.nomedia” file there. If you can’t find, go to settings and check to show hidden files.
- After copy, go to “Media” folder which is inside of “WhatsApp” folder.
- Head towards “WhatsApp Images” and paste this file there. If you want to hide videos, paste the same file in “WhatsApp Videos” folder
- Now check your gallery. Voila! You will be amazed to see your WhatsApp images are now hidden!
- Easy right? You can do this with other folders too to hide from gallery.
Hide Last Seen, Profile Picture, and Status.
Install WhatsApp without SIM Card
Restore Chats after Changing New Mobile
- From your old mobile, open WhatsApp and then go to settings.
- Tap on “Chat Settings” and then tap “Backup Conversations”.
- Now go to your file manager and head towards WhatsApp folder and then enter “Database”.
- Copy the backup file which will look like this “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.db.crypt5”.
- Paste it in your new mobile in the same location. And then install app.
- It will ask you to restore your chats, tap on restore and done!