We have to admit that we all love YouTube. Watching videos online is now very common. YouTube is really speed and easy to access. Now if you are YouTube lover, then you will love this post! Yes, we are going to show you how you can enjoy YouTube videos to the fullest. You go to the theaters and you enjoy movies more in dark room. So here also we are going to create somewhat same scenario. “Turn off the lights” is the extension which can give you more entertainment while watching videos. It will turn the background to black which will feel as you are in theaters. Sounds cool, isn’t it? So let us see how to make your YouTube videos more enjoyable.
Turn off the lights extension is light weight and it is easy to install. Turn Off The Lights supports all browsers. If you use any browser, you can use this extension! After installation just click a button and you can see the background of the video will be turned off for you which will enhance your experience. You can customize the background and all other elements like animation and video settings. It is really a great extension and it works without slowing down your browser. We are going to discuss about two browsers. If you wish to install it on other browser, then you can do it easily. Procedure is similar. So let’s see how to install it in both browsers.
Install Turn off The Lights in Firefox
- If you are Firefox user then just go to turn off the lights extension page. I hope you are browsing from Firefox!
- After that click on “Add to Firefox” button.
- The extension will be downloaded automatically. You have to click on “Allow” is some warning pops up.
- After downloading install it and restart your Firefox.
- That’s it! Now the light icon will be on your address bar. Just click it to dim the lights! After doing this, don’t forget to come back to this page and share this! 🙂
Install Turn off The Lights in Chrome
- This application is available in Chrome store too. Open Turn off the Lights for Chrome page to install this on Chrome web browser.
- Click on “+Free” and then click on “Add”. The extension will be downloaded and installed.
- As it is chrome we do not need to restart. Now you are done! Visit YouTube and see the magic.