Just you need an Android device which has a working mic! Yes, this trick work like a charm and you can save the cost of a microphone for your computer. You can do many things with that like call, record your voice or process any voice. It is simple. Just connect your mobile and PC and start talking! This application turns your mobile microphone into your PC’s microphone using USB connection, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. USB connection also works better. So in short you can use this application on any android device and on any computer system! So what are you waiting for? Read on to see how you can do this in just simple steps.
The application named “WO Mic” will take care of this thing. You just have to download the mobile APK file and PC client and connect both! It is really simple. Just follow below steps carefully and do as directed. If you have any problem please comment below. So let’s start.
Steps for Connecting Mobile Mic in PC
- Download WO Mic Android App on your smartphone.
- Install the application on your mobile and run it.
- Now click here to download PC client of WO Mic.
- Install WO Mic Windows Client. It is just the software which will help to bridge connection between PC and mobile phone.
- After installing desktop client, we also need some drivers to run the software properly.
- Download and install the driver from the same page from where you downloaded the client. Download x86 version or x64 bit versions as per your system.
- Now just open the application in your phone.
- Select USB or Wi-Fi, whatever method you prefer.
- After selecting tap on “Start”.
- Now open WO Mic PC client. Click “Connection” and then “Connect”. Select your connection type and wait!
- Voila, now your mobile is connected as a Microphone!