Bluestacks is very important to run Android application on your computer. It is app player which emulates android apps and runs in on your computer system. Bluestacks installation is very easy and it has many features. If you have Bluestacks and if you think mouse is hard to use in that, so for you here we have list of some basic keyboard shortcuts which can be used along with mouse or instead of your mouse. Let us see some basic Bluestacks keyboard shortcuts and other tips of this best android emulator software.
We can easily scroll, navigate, and select the apps using the keyboard shortcuts in Bluestacks. Usually, sometimes mouse doesn’t work so at that time keyboard saves our life! You can also go back using a keyboard! For playing games, the keyboard is very essential in Bluestacks. You can play games easily using Keyboard on Bluestacks! Let us see some basic Keyboard shortcuts.
Bluestacks Keyboard Shortcuts List
- Spacebar: Scroll the page faster.
- Escape (Esc): Acts as back button.
- Arrow Up: Scrolls upwards.
- Arrow Down: Scrolls down.
- Arrow Left: To select left icon.
- Arrow Right: To select right icon.
- Enter: To select the selected icon.
- Home Button: It is the Menu shortcut for Bluestacks.
- CTRL + ALT + I: Opens Keyboard Input Mapper Tool.