Recently WhatsApp released its new feature which enables users to receive the read notification. The notification is shown as blue ticks if someone read that message. Obviously this feature again made many people angry. Due to this feature, you know the person read the message and if he/she doesn’t reply then you may go wild. Same as the last seen feature, WhatsApp is taking efforts to give an option to the user whether to receive the read notification (blue ticks) or not. You can easily disable or delete the blue tick read notification from WhatsApp. A latest beta version enables you to do this thing. Let us see how it works!
If you want to disable read feature, you can do it easily and we don’t need any type of tricks to do this. WhatsApp officially launched a new version with an option to make changes in this. You can disable or enable the read notification of WhatsApp easily. You just need to download the latest beta version of the WhatsApp. This version is not in the Google Play Store. This version is available on their official website.
Here, we will give you step by step guide to update the WhatsApp and then disable the blue ticks feature.
Disable the Blue Ticks on WhatsApp
- Download the WhatsApp latest beta version APK.
- Click on “Download Now”.
- An APK file will be downloaded.
- If you downloaded on PC, transfer that file on your mobile phone.
- Open that APK file on your mobile.
- It will ask you to update with the latest version, just click on “install” and proceed further.
- Now you have installed WhatsApp beta version successfully.
- Now to disable blue ticks read notification, simple head towards “Settings” and then “Account”.
- In the “Account” page, click on “Privacy”.
- Now just scroll down and uncheck the option of read receipts.
- Voila! All done! Now just relax and chat easily without any fear of read notification!