Lenovo, the big fish in Indian mobile market and other countries as well, launched a smartphone with good looking styles and extraordinary features to make their customers happy. As Lenovo is mainly recognized as making Laptop computers but now they have a wonderful range of mobile phones as well. Lenovo Vibe X2 is one of its latest creation. Vibe X2 mobile phone has a great specification and have good looks. Company claims that it is the first ever layered phone. It looks stylish and elegant. Let us see the detailed review and specification of Lenovo Vibe X2 smartphone along with its price in India.
Lenovo is marketing its new phone all over the internet and also on television. Lenovo made Flipkart its exclusive retailer partner. You can buy Lenovo Vibe X2 from Flipkart in cheap rate. We will discuss the price later let us see the details and specification of the phone. So here we go!
Specification of Lenovo Vibe X2
- It is the latest generation phone so obviously you will find 4G LTE connectivity in this smartphone which will enable you to access the blazing speed network. It accepts the Micro-SIM cards and you can insert two SIM cards with dual standby.
- If we talk about the main component i.e. the display, then it has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 5 inch screen. It is like a phablet. Supports FULL HD resolutions so you will get stunning picture quality. Multi-touch is supported with 5 fingers maximum.
- Unfortunately, this mobile doesn’t have external card facility. You will get 32 GB internal and I think this will be fine for normal usage. You can store many things in this space. It also has sensors like Accelerometer, eCompass, Proximity, light sensor etc.
- Let us see the technical core details. The mobile housed 2 GB of RAM which is ok for this price. It has Kit Kat 4.4 Android OS which may be upgradable to Android Lollipop in later stage. It has Octa-core 2 GHz of CPU which is powerful. PowerVR GPU which will enhance your graphical experience in this mobile. Vibe X2 is crafted with MediaTek chipset. Overall the configuration seems good and it will run flawlessly.
- Camera is also very good in this mobile. You will get 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front. It has all basic camera features like auto focus, geo tagging, Face detection, panorama, HDR. It can record videos in Full HD 1080px at 30 frames per second.
- Connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, USB is available. It lacks NFC which we can find in the mobile which has same price range. But it is really good as far as the brand is concerned.
- It has a non-removable Lithium Polymer battery and has the power of 2300 mAh. Mobile will run smoothly for one day easily. Battery is good and will have a very good talk time.
There are many other features too which makes this phone unique. The design is superb it has layered design which looks classic. Currently, Flipkart has Gold version which looks good. You can purchase or view the mobile design by clicking below.
Also Read: Use Two WhatsApp in Lenovo Vibe