Facebook is a great place for business owners to reach out to maximum peoples. Marketers can use Facebook advertising to boost their social presence and also to make the sales chart graph high. Many people still confused how to use this all networks to get maximum profit and get the best Return on Investment (ROI). Many people always ask questions about cost per click, cost per like, how much Facebook charge us to show your ad, Facebook advertising cost and so on. Today we will clear all the aspects of Facebook advertisements and I will reveal the average CPC in India which I got from my personal experience.
People always search for advertisement ideas to make their campaign successful. Search engine marketing and social advertisements are helpful these days to make a brand popular. To get maximum exposure we have to do many things and we have to take care about many things. One of that is CPC. CPC is cost per click which we give to Facebook for one click. If you wondering how CPC will help you, check this example. Suppose you have Rs. 1000 to spend and CPC is Rs.10 per click. So with this budget you will get around 100 clicks only. And if you set Rs. 5 CPC, you will get 200 clicks from the same amount! Isn’t it interesting?
Many people search this Facebook CPC in India to find out exact CPC or CPL they have to pay. Facebook advertisement is cheap and you can increase your page’s popularity easily with its awesome advertisement tools. On the other hand, CPL stands for Cost per like. If someone like your business page Facebook will charge you certain amount. Usually, CPL is higher than the CPC.
Facebook Advertisement Tips
- Always use CPC bidding because it will be cheaper than CPL. Create advert for your page like and optimize it for clicks rather than likes.
- Create an eye catchy advertisement. Use amazing facts or figures or give some offers. Since we are using CPC, so you should convert the clicks into likes by using all these techniques and tactics!
- Now the main part! Set the CPC to Rs. 3! Yes, set it to Rs. 3 or Rs. 2 in the first and increase if you do not get any click for this amount. Usually, you will get click for this amount.
- Make sure to keep the overall budget above Rs. 1000. It will work awesome if you have a high budget.
- Many people still paying Rs. 10 – Rs. 15 for one click which is high! Just set it manually Rs. 3 and see how your likes will increase with the limited budget.
- You should have credit card in order to pay Facebook. In India, Facebook doesn’t accept debit cards as they will charge after the advertisement. So in debit card this facility is not available.
- If you do not have a credit card don’t worry, create one virtual credit card on Entropay. It’s official and a part of Visa! You can create credit card just starting from $5!
- Also keep in mind do not target the audience. If you narrow your target, the CPC will also go high as per the competition!
Also Read: How much Facebook Earns per day?