Flipkart is planning to launch the latest phone by Motorola called Moto Turbo. The actual phone is called Moto Maxx which will be renamed in India. Yes, it’s the same phone moto Maxx and Flipkart will sell with a new name, Moto Turbo. You may be wondering how Moto Turbo looks? What are the specifications? And finally what is the price? We will disclose each things here. This smartphone news is getting more exposure because the Moto smartphone are already popular in the market. Moto droid Maxx or Moto Maxx has awesome features. We will look specifications in details. Have a look.
Moto Maxx mobile or Moto Turbo has many good features. Flipkart will soon launch this great smartphone soon. Check out the specifications of Moto Turbo and later we will see the estimated price.
Full Specifications of Moto Turbo
- Moto Turbo is a 4G phone. That means it will be very fast in network. Also it has 3G, 2G, GPRS, EDGE technology which will work in any SIM cards! It supports Nano-SIM card.
- The screen of the phone is awesome. Moto Turbo has an OLED capacitive touch screen! The size of the screen is 5.2 inches. It is big enough to enjoy the awesome graphics and games! Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the screen is superb and crafted by professionals.
- Let us see the operating system. It basically has Android 4.4.4 KitKat but one can easily update it to the latest Lollipop version. The CPU is quad core which is a drawback here. GPU is Adreno 420.
- If we see the memory, it doesn’t have any external slot for memory card. It has internal 64 GB of memory. Which is a limit for memory lovers. Moto Turbo has a RAM of 3 GB which is enough for the system to work perfectly.
- The camera is also the center of attraction. It has an awesome 21 MP of camera! Yes, the camera quality is up to the mark. Camera has all the basic features like auto focus, geo tagging, face detection etc. It can record video in Full HD 1080px! The front camera is of 2 MP and can record 1080px videos too.
- It also has all the connectivity options like Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC, Infrared, Micro USB etc. The sensors which the phone works on are Accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity etc.
- The battery is superb. It has a Lithium Polymer 3900 mAh battery which is really cool. You can use more than 24 hrs. easily with normal usage and Internet connection enabled.