I don’t have to describe Samsung here. It’s a giant in mobile manufacturing and well-known brand in the world. Samsung now is adding one more beast in its most popular and elite range of S series smartphones. Yes, you heard it right! The next mobile Samsung S6 is on the way and Samsung S6 will be an awesome phone from Samsung. This time they are launching 2 smartphones. Samsung S6 and Samsung S6 edge! Here we will talk about S6. We will look specifications of S6 edge in our later posts. Samsung Galaxy S6 has many modifications in its design which you will love to see. Have a look!
Samsung Galaxy S6 will be released in India shortly. Samsung lovers are eagerly waiting to buy this mobile phone. The major change you can see here is its design. The material used is of very high quality and carved specially. After Moto Turbo, this news is trending now! Let us see the specifications and other features of this high-end mobile phone!
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S6
- Starting with the networks, obviously it has the 4G LTE support which will give enough power to your device. It will have Nano-SIM.
- Samsung S6 has a screen of 5.1 inches which is cool. It supports multi-touch. The resolution is Ultra HD with 1440 x 2560 pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla 4. It will have same popular TouchWiz UI.
- Fingerprint Sensor which is certified by PayPal and Samsung Pay certified by Visa and Mastercard is the new two addition to this phone.
- If we talk about the OS, it will have Lollipop v 5.0.2. Quad-core CPU 1.5 GHz Cortex A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57. So it has double powerful CPUs to take care of your system!
- The design of a phone is superb. It has curved glass which looks cool. I can’t describe the elegant style of this phone. Check out the video at the end of this article!
- Let us talk about the memory. It is a power packed with 3 GB of RAM! Yes, that’s enough for smooth service of a phone. There is no card slot. Phone will have 3 versions i.e. 32/64/128 GB.
- The camera this phone has is awesome. It has 16 MP camera with Ultra HD resolution, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, Face detection etc. It can take UHD videos also! The secondary camera is 5 MP and can take HD videos and images.
- The connectivity options you get in home is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Infrared, USB v2.0.
- In the list of sensors, it has all basic sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and some additional like barometer, heart rate, SpO2!
The price for this phone in India and release date is not decided yet. But there is some indication that the phone will be launched in India in the 2nd or 3rd week of April and it will be available for Rs. 48,500! So it will be costly phone this time from Samsung.
If you have anything which you want to add here just comment below in the comment section. Share your thoughts with others!
Share with your friends too!