Screenshots are the very important thing if we want to show some procedure or for any other purpose of computer. Sometimes it is necessary to highlight some portion of screenshot or to crop the image. If there is any sensitive information, we should blur them. So all these edits in the screenshots is very easy and we can do this using a program which is very simple to use. The software is called PhotoScape which is really a very helpful tool for image editing. The program is so easy that you can easily use it. Also, you can edit it professionally using many inbuilt tools of PhotoScape! Let us see more about this!
You can see many screenshots in this website. All screenshots are edited and cropped using PhotoScape! It is easy for creating desired screenshots of the computer screen for understanding the concepts. Let us check out how to crop and edit the PC screenshots.
Crop Screenshot Using PhotoScape.
- First of all download PhotoScape.
- Install it on your Windows PC.
- Now you are done. Capture a screenshot using “Prtscn” button of your keyboard.
- After getting the screenshot just open PhotoScape, click on “Editor” tab and press CTRL + V. Paste the screenshot using the keyboard shortcut. You will get the image on the screen.
- Now to crop the image just click crop tab and start cropping.
- Select “Crop Freely” to crop the image as you want. Else you can set the ratios.
- Similarly you can blur out some information or images by clicking “Tools” and then “Mosaic”. Then you can make anything blur in the screenshot.
- After that similarly you can do many edits and add effects to your image.
- After finishing, just click on “Save” and save the image in your desired folder!