Sometimes it is very important to disable the images in the websites. Suppose if you have a slow internet connection then you can simply turn off images loading so that your website can load faster and you can feel fast internet. Images in the website are the heaviest content. Almost 50-80% of the data is consumed just because of images. So if you disable the images, you can save lot of data and also your website will be loaded super-fast! We already covered this topic of disabling images in Firefox. Now we will do this for Chrome! Read more!
Disabling images in Chrome browser is really simple. You do not need any external plugin or extensions to do this. There is an inbuilt option to disable images fully or partially by adding exceptions. Suppose if you want to disable images everywhere except Facebook, then you can add facebook.com as an exception to this. Let us see how to do this in step by step guide. Follow the procedure and disable images right now!
Steps to Disable Images in Chrome
- In chrome browser, click on settings.
- In the settings page, scroll down and at last you will find “Show advanced settings” click on that.
- Under “Privacy” Heading, click on “Content Settings”.
- In that page, under the “Images”, click on “Do not show any images”.
- Done! You click “OK” and enjoy fast browsing. If you want to add exception domains then click on “Manage Exceptions” and add your website which you want to show images.