Yes, you heard it right! We have very rarely know fact here about Gmail which we will share here with everyone! This is not a trick. It is just Gmail’s feature or something like that. You can have multiple Email ID with one Gmail inbox! It works like a charm and doesn’t need any type of knowledge. Just a simple trick nothing else. If you have one Email address with Gmail you can create many of them using the same address and same inbox. Others will treat it as a different Email ID but in the eyes of Gmail it will same and it will land in your Inbox! Let us see how this thing works!
Sometimes we need many Email address for many accounts online. Around 95% of other accounts can be created only by using an Email ID. And we can’t keep on creating new mail ID every time. So this can save a lot of time. If you have one Gmail address, you can create 10-12 different address and all will be similar for Gmail! You can do this just by inserting dots or periods in your existing mail ID. Let us see how this process goes!
Steps for Creating Multiple Gmail ID.
- Get your Gmail ID which you want to split in two different IDs.
- Suppose the Email ID is [email protected].
- Now insert dots between them. Example: [email protected]
- Now you have 2 ID with single inbox! You can give this ID anywhere. All mail sent to this address will be delivered to original one.
- Done! You created 2 ID! Actually done nothing!