Lenovo, the big name in computing market launched its awesome phone in India after the great success in the mobile phone market. The Lenovo K3 Note is launched in India with killer features and awesome price. This Lenovo phone will be on sale only on Flipkart. The mobile has very good features and best hardware combinations which will enhance your mobile experience. Many people are just waiting to buy this phone. The mobile phone Lenovo K3 Note is priced at Rs.9999! It is really cheap in price and has quality hardware and software. Let us see in detail about specifications and features of Lenovo K3 Note. Have a look!
Some months before Lenovo introduced many models like A6000, A6000 Plus, and A7000 in its low budget phone list. The K3 Note is also joining the same list. K3 Note and Lenovo A7000 has somewhat similar features and differs only Rs. 1000! So for 10K the Lenovo K3 Note is the best option for you available in the market.
Full Specification of Lenovo K3 Note
- This mobile supports 4G LTE connection. It has 4G, 3G, 2G connection in SIM 1 and only 2G in SIM 2. It supports micro SIM. The phone will have blazing speed internet with 4G connection!
- The phone sports a 5.5-inch screen which is really big. Good for viewing movies and playing games. The screen is FULL HD in resolution and will deliver crystal clear image. The Screen doesn’t have any Gorilla Glass but it has a strong glass protection!
- Lenovo K3 Note has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory. I hope this is good for a normal mobile usage. I mean it is awesome. It has Octa Core MediaTek CPU with 1.7 GHz! This combination will never slower down your mobile and handles the multitasking very smoothly.
- If we talk about the camera, it has a 13 MP rear shooter and 5 MP of front facing camera. It can shoot videos in FULL HD! The camera quality looks nice and is acceptable for this price range!
- Next comes the OS. It runs on Lollipop 5.0 and has Vibe UI top of it. However, you can change the UI if you do not like the Vibe custom UI. The software runs smoothly and never lags. It may get Android M update also!
- The sensors are Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, and Compass. You may find almost all types of connectivity options also like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, GPS, and Radio etc.
- The design and looks are similar to other devices of Lenovo. Slim and well-built. The K3 Note is very light in weight and it is comfortable to hold.
- The battery is superb in this phone. It comes with 3000 mAh battery which is sufficient for one full working day! You can easily get the backup of at least 24 hrs. with 3G data on and occasional gaming and music playback. The battery won’t disappoint you.