Pocket from Firefox can save links in the cloud. You can access them in your mobile or anywhere from Firefox browser using internet. It is a cloud service that means it is protected with an ID and password. After login, you will find all your saved links under one roof! You can share, read, add tags etc. in this feature. After reading the article, you can share or simply delete it from Pocket. It is really simple and easy to use. Just one single click to save the entire web page. If you saving any article, you may find that it saves only content. No ads or other things will annoy you. So it is better to use it to read long articles.
Let us see how to setup the pocket in your Firefox browser. Simple setup and you are done to save all the links which you want to read and explore later.
Steps to Setup Pocket for Firefox
- Download the latest version of Firefox. If you have already make sure it is updated.
- After the update, click on the pocket icon. See image for more information.
- Now click on “Sign up with email” or simply sign up with your Firefox account if you have.
- Now fill the form and register. Done!
- Now to save any web page, just go to that page and click on Pocket icon. It will be saved instantly.