Running android apps on the computer is quite easy now. If you don’t own any android device and want to play your favorite game or app, you can install an android emulator and play any app or game in that in your PC. It is very simple if you have tools like Bluestacks and YouWave! Both are the android emulators. Bluestacks has inbuilt play store and you can download apps in that easily. YouWave doesn’t come with Play Store. So this article will tell you how to download and install apps in YouWave easily without any Play Store! Have a look on these methods!
We will discuss two methods here. Both will work easily. One method is to install Play Store and install your other apps using this. And second is to directly install the main apps. It is really easy to do it. Let us see how we can install apps with Play Store.
If you want Play Store in your YouWave, you need to install it. You will not get Play Store in YouWave. Download Play Store’s APK file and install it using YouWave. After installing Play Store, install other apps. Simple!
If you want to install apps without Play Store, you can easily do that using the side loading technique. Just you the same process which you done in installing Play Store. Follow the step by step procedure to get APK files and install it easily.
Installing Apps on YouWave without Play Store
- Open YouWave and get into your virtual android device.
- Open the browser of your computer and download the latest version of APK file of apps.
- To download APK file of the application read this tutorial.
- After downloading the APK file, open YouWave.
- In that click on the double arrow button. The options will be visible now.
- In that click on “File” and then click on “Path to apps”.
- Select the folder where you downloaded the APK files.
- Now it will be shown in the YouWave.
- Just double click on that and your app will be installed. The screen will say you loading and after the load completes you installation also completes.
- It is easy to put the apps on YouWave and run in smoothly