Microsoft’s phone are really very good and many people love using this phone. Windows phone is now also a big platform like Android and iOS. When Windows 8.1 released for Microsoft mobiles, they released a personal digital assistant called as “Cortana”. The Cortana app is very intelligent and actually communicate with the user and understands human languages using speech recognition! This is a very good feature of Windows phone. Microsoft decided to take the step and release the same app for Android and iOS. They are preparing to release Cortana. Although the app is leaked and APK file of Cortana is available to download. Let us see more about it!
This digital personal assistant will help you in many ways. You can search anything using voice commands. You can set an alarm, call someone, text your friends, and much more with just your voice command. You can tell her to remind you something she will definitely reply back! Cortana also gives feedback to informal commands. If you say “How are you Cortana?” she will reply “Great, Thanks!” Let us see how you can enjoy these features first. The app still is in beta mode and you can’t find it in Play Store, but the APK file is leaked and you can sideload the app on your Android device. For iOS users, it will be available on Apple store when they release officially.
Download the APK file of Cotana and enjoy your personal assistant which talks to you!
Steps for Installing Cortana on Android Device
- Download Cortana for Android and transfer it on your mobile phone’s SD card.
- It will be APK Android installer file. To install the app just tap on it to open.
- Select the “Install” button when prompted.
- If it says you a warning like “Installing from other sources”, just go to settings, and then click on security. After that under “Device administration” turn on the “Unknown Sources” option. This setting may be in different place for other devices. Just turn on this setting and again open the APK file of Cortana.
- Now the installation will be completed.
- Open the app, it will ask for your name. She will call you by this name.
- After that, it will ask you to login to your Microsoft account. You need a Microsoft account in order to run this app. Log in or create a new one and your app will function normally.
- Now ask her anything, she will be ready to answer everything!