TeamViewer is indeed a great software for remote accessing. This software is really helpful for tech experts and many people. It is user-friendly and works great with any windows machine. For those who don’t know what is TeamViewer, it is the best must have software which can help you to remotely access your friend’s computer or any other computer. It will connect to other PC and you can do almost anything to other PC as if you have the physical access to the computer! This program also has a chatting feature. You can chat with your friend or client if you need some information while accessing the PC. Let us see how this works!
Chatting is possible in TeamViewer. No need to open notepad and chat secretly in that. You can also do voice chat. You can talk to other person and assist him simultaneously. You can be connected to each other when you are in Remote Control mode. Voice chat or simple text chat can be done easily just with a click of the button. This software has a very clean user interface and anyone can handle this easily. Let us see how to chat in TeamViewer.
Text Chat or Voice Call on TeamViewer
- First of all download the latest version of TeamViewer from the official site. If you have the latest skip this.
- After downloading, install it and open the software.
- Now tell your friend/client to do same with his/her PC.
- After successful installation, ask your friend to give his ID and Password for remote controlling. Put that in your and your PCs will be connected.
- Now to start the chat simply head over to the top of the window. And click on “Audio/Video”.
- After clicking on that click on “Chat”.
- You will get a chat window! Now start typing and chat with your friend/client in the TeamViewer!
- In that chat window, it has an option of the voice chat and other options too. You can also send files just drag and drop and it will be transferred to other PC!