If you are windows user and you installed Windows 10 or any other Windows version, you may face this issue. The process svchost.exe will be running in background and taking away your all internet bandwidth and sometimes CPU also. It uses 100% of internet speed and CPU and computer becomes slow. This always happens if your operating system is new or you haven’t updated your OS. We really don’t know what it keeps on downloading in background but t is really annoying. There is one simple solution to this. Try this and get rid of the svchost.exe (netsvcs) problem!
There are many methods which you can use to stop the process. One thing is to go to the task manager and then in resource manager to kill the process. Sometimes this thing works but for some people it doesn’t. It will start again after a minute or two. I also had same problem. This process was taking all my internet speed when I installed the Windows 10 OS. I searched and Goggled for the solution. Fortunately I got one solution which was working.
I will share the solution with you all. Just do this setting and your problem will be solved. It worked for me and I hope it will work for you too. If it doesn’t work, leave your computer on for 1 hour with internet on. Let it do its work. After that it won’t interrupt you! For the solution please read on.
Solve svchost.exe (netsvcs) Internet and CPU problem.
- Open “Control Panel” on your system. It will be in the settings or in menu of Windows 8.
- Search for “Administrative Tools”. Click on that.
- You will get many other settings in that. Click on “Services”.
- In the “Services” window, search for “Background transfer intelligent service”.
- If you get that service, simple right click and then click on “stop”.
- It will stop that services and you will be free from the problem!
- If you want to stop it permanently, go to the properties when you right click and then disable the service.
- It is simple to do this setting and get rid of that problem.
Also Read: 5 Tips to Speed up Computer.