You may be searching to pay Facebook for advertisement. Facebook is the best way to advertise your product or business as you can reach many targeted people which can bring you best results. But you may face problem when you try to pay Facebook. Yes, paying Facebook is really a big problem for Indians. You can pay by a credit card with international transaction facility. This is the only method which you can use. They do not accept debit cards. Some debit cards work fine like ICICI Bank, Axis or HDFC card. But other bank cards won’t work. So here we will be discussing the best way to pay Facebook using a debit card! Read on to know more!
We will see an alternative way to pay Facebook. As we know debit cards are not accepted directly, but we can use a mediator to complete the transaction! It is simple, easy, legal, and awesome! We will use a digital wallet here. A digital wallet called “DigiPurse” from Union Bank will help you to pay Facebook! In the last article, we discussed ICICI Pockets digital wallet. We cannot use Pockets app as the virtual credit card which we get in pockets doesn’t have international transaction facility. Union Bank’s DigiPurse gives international payment facility so you can use it easily with Facebooks Ads too.
The payment via DigiPurse is absolutely free. However, there are some charges which you have to pay for verification. I personally used it and I will say how much it will cost you. Follow below procedure to get your DigiPurse Virtual Credit Card and pay Facebook ads easily!
UPDATE: This method is not working after you add the card. That means Facebook can add the card successfully but it can’t charge the money after you run ads. So payment will be failed. An alternative to this is posted in this website. You can also pay via PayPal and Entropay! Check out this article to learn more: Pay Facebook ads using Paypal and Entropay.
Using DigiPurse Virtual Credit Card with Facebook Ads
- First of all, download DigiPurse app from Google Play store.
- Install the application and complete the registration process. Registration is quite simple and you don’t have to submit your bank account details. Neither should you have a Union bank’s account! It works with all!
- After registration, you have to load Rs. 500 in order to activate the virtual credit card. This is the initial payment. It is needed to get your virtual credit card. You can load Rs. 500 using your existing debit/credit card or you can use net banking! (You can again transfer the amount back after activating).
- Once you are done with loading initial balance, tap on “View Card”.
- You may be asked to enter transaction PIN which you entered before. Enter the transaction PIN and you may get your credit card details.
- You will get your Virtual Credit Card number, expiry date, CVV etc. You will get all details which you can use to pay in any website.
- Now go to Facebook ads by clicking on Settings > Manage Ads > Select Ad Account > Billing > Add Payment Method.
- Enter your credit card details which you got from DigiPurse app. Add this payment method.
- Facebook will authorize the payment method by deducting Rs. 100 from your credit card. After deducting Rs. 100, Facebook will add this method successfully.
- Now you can use Facebook ads and reach more people!
Simple, isn’t it? The DigiPurse wallet is trustable as it comes from Union Bank of India. There are some limits to this wallet as after all, it is a digital wallet and not a full credit card! You can load balance on this wallet and use it for Facebook easily! Rs. 100 is one-time charge Facebook takes for verification. After adding your payment method, it won’t deduct unnecessarily. It will only charge for the ads you run!
There are some limits and key points which you have to keep in mind. This is the best alternative as of now. You can use this till DigiPurse continue to give the international VCC. This is 100% legal as you are not violating any rules and you own all accounts! You have to note that there are some restrictions. Check them out.
Limitations & Rules of DigiPurse Virtual Credit Card
- As per RBI guidelines, you cannot load more than Rs. 10,000 in the wallet. The total limit of wallet is Rs. 10,000.
- Rs. 100 will be charged by Facebook for verification. This is the one-time deduction.
- Rs. 500 should be loaded initially to activate the virtual credit card. However, you can transfer it again after activation.
- Use legal names and valid information while creating wallet account.
- Do not try to load money using the virtual card. It won’t accept. Use real bank credit/debit card or net banking.
So these are some basic rules you have to take care of. If you want to ask any other related questions please feel free to comment below. We will solve it as soon as time allows. Blessings.
Share with your other friends and help them too!