Reliance launched Jio network and also announced cheap Jio data plans on 1st September. Reliance Jio is providing free service of unlimited data, calls and SMS till the end of this year! They are also giving away free subscription of their premium apps. All the applications of Jio are very good. If you are Jio user, you can install it on your smartphone and you can enjoy these best apps till December 2017. JioTV is also one such app which is very good. JioTV, formerly JioPlay, supports almost all TV channels and you can watch any TV channel (including HD) for free! Yes, a full-fledged TV in your smartphone.
If you know about JioTV and all other awesome apps from Jio, you can try this method to use JioTV on your PC. You can enjoy all the features of JioTV on your Windows PC. A very simple tutorial to use JioTV on your PC and watch TV on your computer using Bluestacks.
JioTV just need login details! If you have a Jio SIM card, you might be having Jio account as well. If you don’t know how to make an account, just download MyJio app and tap on “Sign Up”. If you already did this please ignore. JioTV doesn’t need Jio network to work. It will work with any internet! You just log in and enjoy your TV. So using this we will try to use JioTV on Windows PC.
Use JioTV on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC
- Download Bluestacks software and install it on your computer.
- Bluestacks is Android player which acts as a mobile device inside your computer. You can use other apps also using this software.
- After installing Bluestacks, set up your account as you normally do with a new Android smartphone.
- After setting up Bluestacks, open Play Store and install JioTV on your Bluestacks.
- After installing, open the app and sign in with your Jio ID. (Jio Number will be your ID and password will be your selected password)
- Voila! Done! Enjoy any live TV or catch up in your JioTV application.
Simple, isn’t it? You can also use this technique to enjoy JioCinema on your computer. Please note that these apps also runs without Jio network. So you can watch it on your broadband network too. Till now they didn’t enforce any type of restriction in this. Just we need ID and password of Jio account. So enjoy these apps on your PC and mobile as well.
Jio apps collections have numerous awesome application which is really worth using. Jio4GVoice, JioMags, JioCinema etc are best apps. Try their apps and keep those which you need the most. Reliance Jio will give all these apps for free until next year. After that, there will be a price tag on all Jio apps! So enjoy till then.
Share this tutorial with your friends and family.