Gone are the days where voice calls were for connecting two people. Now in this era of smartphones, we can video chat with our friends for free and talk to them virtually. WhatsApp, an instant messaging application came up with another great feature. WhatsApp is now rolling out the video call facility. We all know the calling feature was introduced nearly a year back. They told that the video call will also be released soon. Today we have that feature and it is still in beta. In this article, we will share a link to new WhatsApp video call APK file and method to turn on the WhatsApp video calling feature. Have a look!
WhatsApp video calling feature is not yet live. There is no update officially from WhatsApp in Play Store. But you can try this by the beta WhatsApp APK file. Just download it and install. It is safe to install as it is a legit WhatsApp beta version APK. In this article, we will discuss how to use WhatsApp video calling.
Steps to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature
- Download WhatsApp beta version file. (WhatsApp 2.16.318)
- Install it on your smartphone. (No need to uninstall previously installed WhatsApp)
- After installation, it will verify your number via OTP and it will detect your backup files. Complete full installation procedure.
- Now tap on any WhatsApp chat and then tap on the call button.
- If everything is correct, you may get two options. “Voice call” and “Video call”.
- Tap on the video call and enjoy fast video chatting on the go!
Please note that this will work only when your friend is also having the video call facility. It won’t work if your friend doesn’t have the video call feature. So make sure to share this tutorial with your friends in order to activate the WhatsApp video calling feature.
WhatsApp video calling has many features such as you can switch to the primary camera while chatting. You can mute microphone if you want. You can also go back to chat window while the call is ongoing. WhatsApp calling will work on group chat as well. Video call conferencing may be added soon.
Also Read: New WhatsApp Tricks and Tips
WhatsApp video call is an awaited feature and it will be released soon via Play Store update. Initial testing was quite good. The video performance seemed to be laggy even in good internet connections on both ends. Hope all bugs will be removed in the final release.
Share this with your friends and enjoy WhatsApp video chatting.