Jio is strengthening its user base in India by providing free offers. As per the latest news, we all know that Jio will provide free 4G internet, free calls, and other contents till 31st March 2017. We can use this free offers and can enjoy all services from Jio till March end. We all started to use internet and calls from Jio sim card. But very less knows about great video calling feature from Jio. Jio has free HD video calling also and that too very clear and sharp. Video is streamed using LTE network so it is very fast and clear. Let us see how to make video calls from Jio sim card to other Jio mobile. Have a look.
If you have VoLTE (Voice over LTE) mobile phone, you can use Jio in your mobile. You do not need active internet connection to call anyone and you can call using your default dialer pad. Usually, these default dialer pad doesn’t come with video call button. We cannot do a video call from Jio sim in default dialer app. So most of the people are not using this great feature. Jio also knows this issue so they have a solution for this. Jio4GVoice application is used to do voice as well as video calls to any other Jio and other customers. You can use this application to make video calls.
Also Read: Use JioTV on Windows Computer.
This app is made for LTE mobile phones which don’t have VoLTE feature. But for video calling, we need this app compulsory. So here are the simple steps to download and install Jio4GVoice application to make video calls on Jio mobile!
How to Make HD Video Call on Reliance Jio
- First, download Jio4GVoice application and install it on your Jio mobile phone.
- After installing, it will automatically detect Jio sim card in your mobile and will verify accordingly. You do not need to manually enter mobile number and OTP.
- After verification, it will ask for access permissions. I would suggest you allow all the things it requires. It will work properly when full access to messages and contacts are given to this app.
- It will be fully installed within 2 minutes. Now you can easily make calls, SMS and video call through this app.
- Note that this application requires active data connection to work. It won’t work if your data is off. So always keep your Jio data active in order to use this application.
- Now you can make video calls and rich calls to other Jio number. You can only make HD video calls to other Jio sim card. So both the parties should have this app installed in order to communicate properly.
That’s it! You just need Jio4GApp to video chat from Jio SIM card. I hope every VoLTE mobile should get video calling update as soon as possible.
Also Read: Use WhatsApp Video Calling on Any Android Device.
If you have any queries regarding Jio4GVoice application please feel free to comment below. I will reply if time allows.
Share this with your friends and family too!