In this modern world, social network plays a vital role in connecting people online. Many people use it to keep updated themselves. There are many social networks. Each of them has special features. But among all, Facebook and Twitter is widely used and very popular social network. Facebook and Twitter doesn’t need any introduction as you know what they are. You may have one of these or both. If you have both, it may be difficult for you to manage both Facebook as well as Twitter accounts. Facebook has many features as compared to Twitter and because of this you don’t get time to update your tweets. I will show you how you can manage both. I will show you step by step procedure to link your Facebook account with Twitter. The main advantage of this is you can cross publish Facebook post directly on Twitter without logging in to twitter. Isn’t it cool? So let’s check how we can link and publish post on both the networks simultaneously.
Facebook enabled this feature long ago. Facebook and Twitter both facilitate their users to link accounts. Even in Twitter you can link your Facebook which means if you tweet; it will be your Facebook status as well in just seconds. Here, I have mentioned only one method that is linking Facebook to twitter because many people do this. So let’s start.
For linking Facebook and Twitter, you should have both accounts. Try to do this change on your desktop PC. It will work smoothly. Follow the procedure and link your Twitter account.
Link Facebook with Twitter Account.
- Log in to your Facebook Account.
- Visit linking site by Clicking Here.
- After that, click on “Link to Twitter” in front of your name.
- A page will open. Enter your Twitter Login details and sign in to Twitter.When you log in successfully, a page will open. Click on “Authorize App” button.
- When you click that button a page will open stating that your account is now linked.
- You may get checkboxes on which content you want to share with twitter. I recommend check all. All your post, links and pictures will be posted in Twitter as well.
- Change the things you want and click on “Save Changes”.
Appearance in Twitter.
If you upload a photo on your timeline, it will look like this.
Cool, isn’t it? Now link and enjoy both social networks without any frustration. Keep your social status high by doing this. If you face any problem, feel free to comment below.
Happy Facebooking and happy tweeting.
Share and also tweet with your friends too.