After WhatsApp, many new messaging application came in the market. Recently one app that is winning million hearts is Telegram. Telegram android application is simple to use and has many additional features as compared to WhatsApp. There are many new features but one feature which makes this app special is its secret chat option. Secret chat is introduced by Telegram where you can chat with anyone secretly. The messages you send and receive is highly encrypted using some advanced protocols. Even Telegram doesn’t know what you are chatting and to whom. It is awesome feature and yes it works like charm. Here I will tell you how you can start a secret chat with anyone you wish. Have a look.
This will work only in mobile phones. Telegram for PC version doesn’t support secret chats. So make sure that both the persons should use Telegram app on mobile phones. Secret chat is very easy to create. You can also configure Telegram such a way that the messages in secret chat will be deleted automatically after the defined period. For example, if you are chatting with one person and you want to delete after 1 minute, then it will be deleted after 1 minute automatically and no one can see that message. Sounds cool isn’t it? Let us see how you can start a chat in secret mode.
Start Secret Chat in Telegram App
- Open Telegram App in your Android mobile.
- Find the person to chat secretly with him/her.
- You will get the chat screen. Now tap on the display picture of that user.
- User profile will pop up. Now scroll down and click on “Start Secret Chat”.
- Now you have to wait till the other person accepts your request for secret chat.
- After acceptance, you can enjoy your secret chats with that person.