Got an important link in Facebook? Don’t have time to check out? Don’t worry! Just save it with the click of a button! Facebook introduced social bookmarking feature which will help you to save important links and pages to check it later. No need of bookmarking in your browser. Facebook is cloud so you can access your saved item from anywhere. Isn’t it cool? You can save item from your Facebook mobile application or from web version of Facebook. After saving it, you can get these links anywhere anytime. This feature was introduced just now and Facebook is making all necessary changes to the accounts. It will be live for all the accounts after some days.
It is very easy to bookmark any Facebook link in the Saved folder. After editing option update, it is the next big anticipated thing. You just have to click mouse buttons to save any link. Basically you can save links, places, movie pages, TV shows etc. on the go! Check the instructions to see how you can save links on your Facebook. First check whether you have this feature or no. Click on the down arrow or more in the post. After that see for the option called as “Save”. If you have this then go ahead and save all your favorites posts!
Steps for Saving Facebook Bookmarks
- Log In to Facebook! (Of course this is mandatory 😛 )
- Click on down arrow in the post which you want to save.
- After that click on “Save”.
- Done! Now to access the saved item, you have to go to your “Saved” page.
- Go to Facebook home page and see left sidebar.
- Find “Saved” in that list and click on it to access saved links and other stuffs.
- In the Facebook application, click on “More apps” to check your saved items.