Google account is really very important to us if it has many data and all other stuff. Gmail is the most widely used product of google and it is used at business level also. To keep account safe, you have to take action and keep all things strong. Today we will learn about 2 step verification feature of Google which will add extra security to your account and no one can hack your account! It is a simple process and here we will tell you the complete setup of the dual protection of Google. Have a look.
Google has a policy that using only one account you can access to many other Google products such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Plus, AdSense, AdWords etc. So if anyone has access to your one account, he/she may get into all other accounts as well! So it is important to keep your account details safe. The 2-step verification is nothing but extra security to your account. It will ask you a 6 digit unique code after you login as usual. This 6 digit code will be sent to your phone or it may be taken from Application of android which is verified one! So this method is really good and very secure.
Let us see how to add 2-step verification to your account. Just follow the simple process below and add extra security to your account.
Adding Google 2 Step Verification
- It will be better if you are logged in from your home computer. Do this setup from your personal computer.
- I hope you are on your desktop! Now click here to get the setup page.
- After that click on “Start Setup”.
- Login with your Gmail ID and Password. Even if you are logged in, it will ask you again!
- Add your mobile number and select the way to verify it.
- Verify your mobile number in step 2.
- Step 3 will ask you to trust your current computer. Trusting means it won’t ask for a unique ID in your current computer.
- In step 4, click on “Confirm”.
- Done, now you are dual secured!