YouTube updated its application which now able to download the videos for offline view. Yes, you heard it right. YouTube rolled this feature in its latest android update for the major Asian countries including India. So now you can download all your favorite videos to watch afterwards without the internet connection. This option is really good from YouTube as it was unavailable before. YouTube never let you to download videos from it. It is illegal to download videos from YouTube. But now, you can save it on your mobile phone within YouTube app and can watch it anytime. Let us see how it works!
Many users use other ways to download the awesome videos from YouTube which is not good. YouTube doesn’t allow you to download the videos from them. As we all know the videos in YouTube is protected and unique. YouTube now allows to save the videos for offline view. This option is not for all videos. Some videos can’t be saved in the phone. Maybe after some time all videos can be saved easily. The drawback of this is you cannot watch it outside the YouTube app. You have to open the YouTube application in order to watch the downloaded videos.
Let us see how this works. It is very simple to download the YouTube videos on your mobile phone. Have a look.
Save YouTube Videos on Mobile
- Go to your play store and search for YouTube app.
- Update the application. After successful installation close the play store and open YouTube app.
- Now search for your favorite videos online.
- If you want to save it, just tap the small download icon on the screen and it will start downloading the video automatically!
- Make sure you are in Wi-Fi because the download of YouTube videos can take a lot of data.
- You can even choose which file quality to download. You can download normal 3GP or 720px HD videos too.
- Cool, isn’t it? Just try it. Update your app and carry all your favorite videos with you even when you are offline!