The flagship killer is here. OnePlus has finally launched their new brand smart phone and getting great response from all over the world. The cheap and awesome device is now revealed. It has great specs and many new features which will make you crazy. We all know OnePlus One phone was the awesome phone and this one is the updated version of that. They update the physical look and also the software feel. All goes smooth now with more features. OnePlus Two smartphone has many features which is similar to the big brand’s smartphones. Let us see what all things it has. Have a look.
The look and feel of the mobile is awesome. It will come with the same Sandstone Black variant which was in the OnePlus One. However you can easily change the cover if you want to in the near future. The crystal clear display and awesome hardware make it the flagship killer phone. Let us see what it has to flaunt as compared to other flagships for Rs. 24,999!
Specifications & Features of OnePlus Two
- If we talk about the networks, it has 4G LTE support. It will be super speed in terms of networks. The OnePlus Two will have dual SIM with Nano SIM cards slots.
- It will have a 5.5 inches LTPS LCD crystal clear display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It will be FULL HD display and you can enjoy the clear display on this phone.
- It will work on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Oxygen OS. The OnePlus One was Cyanogen. This time they are coming with another different OS with Android as the main OS. The look is same as of stock Android and nothing different.
- If we discuss about the memory it has 2 variants. 16 GB and one with 64 GB you will get 3 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal memory. 4 GB RAM is given with a 64 GB variant. The RAM is sufficient for running the heavy games and applications easily.
- The processor is superb in this phone. It has Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset and has Quad-core Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57. This configuration makes this phone super speed and awesome for handling heavy apps and multitasking. Graphics are handled by the Adreno 430 GPU. It will be a sure flagship phone with these configurations!
- Now the camera time! 13 MP camera will be awesome to snap cool pictures! It has a quality camera with 4K UHD recording. Selfie camera is of 5 MP which can also records video of FULL HD quality. The camera is superb in this phone and has very good quality.