Lenovo phone has this special feature which is really awesome. Many people always try to get two WhatsApp on their phone. Even if your phone is a dual SIM, you cannot use WhatsApp on both numbers as WhatsApp can be used along with one mobile number. In Lenovo A7000 and Lenovo K3 Note, there is a special official feature called “Secure Zone”. In this you can use WhatsApp with different number. So there can be two WhatsApp in single phone. The best part is you can receive notifications from both WhatsApp and easily switch between two interfaces! Let us see more about secure zone feature in Lenovo mobiles!
Secure zone feature is nothing but a different world of the phone. Your phone can behave as two different devices! Both will have their own data and user section files. There are two zones, open zone and secure zone. Open zone is the normal interface of your phone. Secure zone is the virtual device where you can put apps and set themes which you want. Both will act as different phones.
You can have any app twice in your phone. We are concentrating on WhatsApp, so I will show step by step procedure to open two WhatsApp accounts in one phone. If you want any other app twice, follow same procedure. This will work only on Lenovo Lollipop phones.
Open Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- In your Lenovo A7000 or K3 Note, go to settings.
- Tap on “Secure Zone Management” under System.
- Swipe left and there will be option to turn on Secure Zone.
- Turn on the secure zone option.
- You will get some options. It is self-explanatory. Now you will find many apps there in list. Select WhatsApp and other apps which you want in your other side of phone.
- After enabling WhatsApp, you are ready with two WhatsApp!
- Now to jump between these two zones, just tap on the zone change icon on your notification settings tray!