Few days back I was having some work with PDF. I wanted to merge 2 PDF files in one. I searched on Internet which can merge PDF files offline. I downloaded one small software is called “PDF Split and Merge”. I used it for my work and the output was really surprising! This tool is really awesome to edit PDF files easily! Everyone knows that all these features are available with Adobe Acrobat which needs payment. This small software is free of cost and doesn’t leave any sort of watermarks. You can split, merge, extract, rotate, and reorder your PDF very easily! Let us see how it works!
This simple Windows software comes with the plethora of features which is really very good and a must have computer software! If you are facing issues with Acrobat, this will work well for you. Just input the PDF files and get desired output. As I said this application can merge, split, or reorder. You can extract some pages out of PDF. You can also merge two PDF and obtain as if they are one document! Also, it helps to rearrange the page or rotate the pages. You will get output in a new PDF! Below are the steps and download link to combine two PDF files. Have a look!
Merge two PDF File into One
- You can combine multiple PDF files easily. This example shows to merge two PDF files with “PDF Split and Merge”.
- Download PDF Split and Merge and Install it on your Windows PC.
- Open PDF Split and Merge.
- Go to Merge/Extract tab on left side.
- Click on “Add” button which is on the right side.
- Add your PDF files which you want to merge.
- Now define the destination output folder. Browse where you want to get the new merged PDF.
- After that, select the PDF version number. Select the higher one if you don’t know about this or leave it as it is.
- Now, click on “Run”. The process will start and within seconds your new merged PDF file will be in your destination folder!
It is very easy and the user interface is somewhat easy to understand. If you use it a couple of times, you will get all things easily. Below is the step by step procedure to rearrange the PDF pages.
Also Read: Print pages as PDF
Visually Rearrange Pages in PDF
- Open PDF Split and Merge software.
- Click on “Visual Reorder” on the left menu.
- Click on “Open” button and import the PDF file which you want to reorder.
- Select the page which you want to rearrange.
- Click on “Move Up” or “Move Down” as per your requirement.
- After the satisfactory result, set a destination path. You can keep the file same or your create a new file altogether which will have properly arranged pages. After setting the destination path click on “Run”.
- The process will start and in few moments you will get the reordered PDF file!
Isn’t it simple? All in one solution for offline PDF editing! We discussed only two features of this software. It can also split the PDF and extract some pages from a big PDF file. It is simple to understand and edit the files. The best thing about this tool is that this is completely free and it doesn’t leave any watermark in the output file. So your edits will be clear.
If you have any doubts regarding this software please feel free to message below! You will get a reply as soon as possible!
Also Read: Five Computer Tricks You Must Know!
Share with your friends and family too! This is a very useful application for Windows users!